UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
Original price $41.00 - Original price $41.00
$41.00 - $41.00
Current price $41.00
SKIN TYPES ACNE-PRONE, HYPERPIGMENTATION, ROSACEA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
- Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
- Ingredient Insights: Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Ask An Expert
Not sure if this product is right for your specific skin needs or concerns? Set up a consultation to speak with one of our skin experts!
Shipping & Delivery
Free delivery is available on all orders over $50. Please see our shipping information page for all available delivery options.