Societe Micro Foaming Polish
A smoothing polish for face and body. Powerful resurfacing ingredients remove dead skin cells and debris from the skin's surface. Helps the appearance of a smoother, brighter and healthier looking skin. Can be used in clinical treatments prior to peels, resurfacing and during facial treatments. For use at home on face, body, dry feet and elbows.
Directions: Apply and smooth over dry skin. Add water and gently massage the skin. Rinse and towel dry. Can be used several times a week or daily for tolerable skin.
Skin Type: Good for all skin types.
pH: 5.5 - 6.5
- Gently removes dead skin cells and debris from the skin's surface, creating a fresh, healthy glow.
- Effectively cleanses pores and exfoliates to hydrate, soften and improve skin clarity.
- Improves skin tone and texture by smoothing dull and dry skin with non-abrasive exfoliation from diatomaceous earth.
- Allows your skin to absorb product and hold moisture more efficiently.
- At-home deep cleansing agent to be used 1 to 3 times per week.
Ingredients: Water, Diatomaceous Earth, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Quartz, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Lactate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Xylitol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Inositol, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Glycine, Fructose, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Sulfate, C18-26 Olefin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Linalool, Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
Ask An Expert
Not sure if this product is right for your specific skin needs or concerns? Set up a consultation to speak with one of our skin experts!