UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
Original price $43.00 - Original price $43.00
$43.00 - $43.00
Current price $43.00
SKIN TYPES ACNE-PRONE, HYPERPIGMENTATION, ROSACEA
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear Tinted helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated to acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. EltaMD UV Clear is also available in an untinted formula.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
- Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
- Ingredient Insights: Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Ask An Expert
Not sure if this product is right for your specific skin needs or concerns? Set up a consultation to speak with one of our skin experts!