UV Clear Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
- Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
- Ingredient Insights: Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Shipping & Delivery
Free delivery is available on all orders over $50. Please see our shipping information page for all available delivery options.
We want you to love your new products as much as we do! So if you are not satisfied with your purchase, know that we do offer a 30-day return policy from date of delivery. If you’d like to make a return or an exchange, please visit our FAQs page for more information on how to return your products back to us.